Nowadays, everyone is much busy with their works as they hardly get any time for themselves as well as for family & friends. To reduce the work stress, must plan to travel on hilly areas to rejuvenate your monotonous life with our affordable Chandigarh to Shimla & Chail tour package. Enjoy, capture the beauty of nature, hilly areas, & spend some time with your family, friends, & your loved ones.
Chandigarh to Shimla & Chail tour package includes 3 nights and 4 days, Vehicle with an experienced driver, pickup and drop facilities.
||6 Seater Ertiga
||6 Seater Innova Crysta
||9 Seater Maharaja Tempo Traveller
||12 Seater Deluxe Tempo Traveller
Beautiful attractions of Shimla:
- Shimla is one of the best hill stations in northern India with the most stunning hill resorts, historical places, sightseeing, & much more.
- The Ridge: It is well-known for the heart of Shimla in terms of location and tourist attractions.
- Jakhoo Hill and Temple: It is one of the highest points of Shimla that covered in a blanket of alpine trees.
- Mall Road: It is best known for cafes, restaurants, showrooms, departmental stores, exclusive handicraft works, wooden articles, and many more.
- Kalka-Shimla train ride: You will be wondering about the views of surrounding hills and villages and stops at several tourist destinations such as Solan, Dharampur, Summer Hill, and others.
- Christ Church: It is the second oldest church in northern India that boasts exceptional architectural beauty.
- Indian Institute of Advanced Study: It is known for its majestic Victorian style of architecture and grandeur
- Kali Bari Temple: You will view architectural beauty and religious significance. It is an ideal spot to spend serene moments.
- Himachal State Museum: It is a rich collection of miniature paintings, stone sculptures, coins, weapons, armors, dolls, jewelry, handicrafts, and many more
- Chadwick Falls: It is surrounded by a blanket of greenery formed by the deodar and pine trees presenting an enticing sight.
Attractions of Chail
- Chail is well-known for its salubrious beauty, virgin forests, trekking points, Eco camps and architecture, and many more. You will find much more to enjoy such as:
- Chail Wildlife Sanctuary: It is a myriad species of birds and animals.
- Cricket Ground: It is a proud home to the highest ground in the world.
- Kali Temple: It is a religious spot and well-known for breath-taking views and sceneries as well as trekking.
- Horse Riding: You can enjoy the apple orchards and the view of mountains ahead while horse riding.
- Sadhupul Lake: A small bridge atop the river is the highlight of the hamlet. It is also a popular picnic spot.
- Camping: For exotic experiences like sitting by the bonfire, watching the stars, enjoying food, and all this in the vicinity of the beautiful mountains and hills.
- Himalayan Nature Park: It is one of the best wildlife places to visit. Animals like black bears, Tibetan wolves, leopard cats, etc. can be spotted there.
- Gaura and Jhajja: Trekking through the rocky trails of Gaura and Jhajja. Walk under the shadows of tall pine trees while enjoying the calm and fresh air of the mountains.
Our drivers are knowledgeable of the Chandigarh to Shimla & Chail places so you can have a hassle-free ride. Our cars are clean, well-maintained, and well-equipped with basic tools. We provide multiple car options such as Innova, Tempo Traveller & also luxury vehicles. Our drivers have intense knowledge of all routes from Chandigarh to Shimla & Chail trip & will assist you to find the best places to sightseeing, shop, & for dining.