Nainital is a very famous Hill Station for its Tals or Lakes or Ponds (Water Bodies), Hill Tops, Beautiful Sceneries of the Hills, situate in Uttarakhand, India (Nainital District) in the Kumaon Foothills. Nainital has got a valley containing a mango-shaped Ponds and Lakes, having 2 miles in circumference, and enveloped by mountains, out of them the topmost is Naina around 2,615 m (8,579 ft) in the north direction. From the very tops of the hills and mountains, "glorious sights are visible in the vast plain, inevitable snowy range.
It is said that the Naini Lake is out of the 64 Shakti Peeths, or spiritual sites, the scorched body of Saati i.e. Goddess Parvati fell on earth, in the process of carrying by Lord Shiva. The place where the Eyes of Sati fell is known as Nain-table or the lake of the eye. The goddess Durga commonly known as Shakti is adored in the Naina Devi Temple; the locals call it the Naini Mata Temple.
The places to Visit in Nainital City are as follows:-
1. Ghorakhal:-popular amongst the locals, as Lord Golu is worshipped by the mountain people and the Sainik school at around 3 Km from Bhowali.
2. Naukuchiatal:-At a distance of around 26 Km from Nainital and approximately 4 Km from the Bhimtal. The lake is famous for its deepness and cleanliness, having 9 corners. It is situated within a captivating valley providing an occasion of angling along with bird watching.
3. Kaichi Dham:- Nainital – Almora Road, at a distance of about 9 Km from Bhowali a Nainital is called modern pilgrim center. The place has been recognized due to its Ashram of Neem Karoli Maharaj. Kaichi also stands at two sharp hairpin bends of the motor road. The name does not have anything to do with the scissors.
4. Mukteshwar:-the mystic place situated at around 51 Km from the main Nainital City. The place is surrounded with many fruit orchards and thick forest, developed by the Britishers, with the name Research and Educational Institute (IVRI) during 1893. An ancient temple of Lord Shiva is situated at the top of the rock.
5. Bhimtal:-Situated around 22 Km from Nainital and 11 Km from Bhowali. The Bhimtal is famous for the beautiful lake providing splendid scenes for travelers. The lake is bigger in comparison to the Naini Lake, it is one of the attracting boating spot lakes as well. A small island in the middle of the lake boasts of the stunning aquarium. The ancient temple built during the 17th century known as Bhimeshwar temple has 40 feet high dam. The passage on one side goes to Naukuchiatal & Janglia Gaon, on the other hand, the second one goes in the direction of Kathgodam, around 21 Km.
6. Dorothy Seat & Tiffin Top:-Around 4 Km far from the Nainital City, this place is famous as the picnic spot and the road is famous for its rugged hillside, swaying to one way or the other. Tiffin Top provides an amazing sight of the Himalayas and the part of the neighboring country.
7. Sattal:-Approximately at the distance of almost 23 Km from Nainital, Sattal is an exceptional, cherished spot having a collection of lakes situated amidst the oak forest.
Delhi Tempo Traveler Hire Service has been supplying the transportation solution, offering wide range transportation options, with GPS, Pushback seats, amusement systems, Wi-Fi etc. The Transportation Options includes ranging from 5 to 20 seaters at a pocket-friendly price.