Tempo Traveller hire for Shimla for family getaway
Posted On September 18th, 2016
Vacation is knocking at your door and till now you didn’t finalize where to visit? Well, this time, you can make your family happy by taking them Shimla. You can opt a simple way to enjoy going for a Tempo Traveller hire for Shimla and make your plan for Shimla trip accordingly. The vehicles are offered here are extremely luxurious and well facilitated with all necessary accessories. The trip can be of 5 nights and 6 days.
How to visit places in Shimla
Once you plan for visiting Shimla with your family, you need to know the places where you should visit and where you should stay. Among the famous places for sightseeing, you should not miss out Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple, Kufri, Kullu valley, Beas River, Hadimba Temple in Manali, Tibetian Monastery and much more.
- Day 1: On day one, after you check in Hotel you can opt for visiting some local sightseeing such as Museum, wildflower Hall, Indira Holiday Home etc.
- Day 2: On day two after having breakfast you can start your day with visiting out Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple. After visiting those temples you can take a stop for a while and take the beautiful view of Windows of Chris Church. During afternoon after taking lunch on the way, you can opt for a drive to Kufri. It is 30 minutes away from Shimla. Here you will enjoy the Apple orchids and you can also opt for horse riding.
- Day 3: Today you need to drive to Manali. On the way, you can visit the beautiful Kullu Valley and Beas River.
- Day 4: The day five can be spent by visiting the local places in Manali such as Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple etc
- Day 5: Rohtang pass is the most enjoyable pass from Manali and you should spend the whole day here by visiting Solang valley, Gulaba fall and so on
- Day 6: On day six you have to return from Manali
Hence to have a nice trip in Shimla you need to opt for reliable Tempo Traveller hire for Shimla.