Welcoming Monsoon in India 2019 visiting 10 iconic destinations
Monsoon in india – is the season of showers which not only offers relief and happiness but also offers handful of benefits to travelers wishing to explore the top destinations worth visiting in these months. The weather remains very charming in August. In addition to this one can enjoy great travel deals, affordable packages, big discounts, promotions, extra savings, absolute privacy, and last but not the list amazing experiences in this monsoon in india. We prepared a list of few places which you can surely plan to visit to welcome the monsoon in India in a unique and happening way.
- Munnar: Munnar is one such destination which needs no special introduction. In case you love monsoon and also a honeymooner then trust us nothing can be the ideal choice for you other than Munnar. You will get the chance to admire the beauty of nature when you step in this beautiful location. It’s one of the happening and iconic hill stations of South India and Munnar is surrounded by the best lot of tea estates of India, beautiful waterfalls, excellent trails for trekking and hiking, wildlife sanctuaries, eye-catching rivers, as well as majestic mountains full of greenery.
- Wayanad: If you are in a mood to explore Kerala in the monsoon months then ensure you include this amazingly beautiful place of If you don’t include it the itinerary will be incomplete, Wayanad is known to be the ideal place to explore in India for a great vacation. Wayanad offers a perfect balance between rich wildlife and natural landscapes. An amazing vacation experience is something which you can expect from this place.
- Athirapally: Are you a movie freak? If yes, then can you recall the beauty of majestic waterfalls which you saw in the movie Bahubali? Yes, these waterfalls are in Athirapally which is undoubtedly one of the best places of visit in monsoon months in India. Positioned at the Chalakudy Taluk area of Thrissur district, many people visit this place every year to enjoy the breeze of rainfall.The moment you step in this destination you will get the feeling of being blessed in life. There are many places to visit in this place and can enjoy river rafting, trekking, walking and if lucky then elephant sighting. The temperature remains at 29 degree Celsius in month of August.
- Kumarakom: This beautiful place is known for its panoramic Vembanad Lake. It is basically a group of small islands perfect for honeymooners or couple vacation. It is a backwater destination of Kerala, and offers great experience in luxurious houseboats which will give the scope to explore beautiful beaches, and beautiful landscapes. You can watch traditional kathakali dance here r can enjoy some ayurvedic massage to soothe your body and soul. The beauty of this place will never disappoint you and make your trip a happening one.
- Jaipur: The pink city of India Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan offers a unique charm in the monsoon months. This royal city offers some different aura when you step here and experience the shower. Even the city changes the shade of pink and turn bit darker especially in the month of August.
- Diu: Once upon a time it was a destination which acted as a perfect retreat for Portuguese, Diu still date managed to hold the same attraction for all tourists to this place. If you are looking for a perfect retreat far away from the madding crowd then choose Diu. The pleasing sea beaches, the calm environment in addition to placid weather in the month of August make this place iconic for a grand retreat. You can include it in the list of top places to visit in monsoon season in India. You can enjoy Bonfire on Beach and it will spark up your mood and make you feel blessed even in such a boring season.
- Goa: One of the highly celebrated destinations for holidaying with friends, family or as honeymooners is Goa. If you are looking for a magnificent trip with friends in the month of August then come to visit Goa. You will surely fall in love with the place. The vibrant colors of the beaches of Goa will make you feel blessed. The beaches which are palm-fringed turn it an iconic place to worth visiting in monsoon
- Pahalgam: Known to be one of the most beautiful hill stations of India Pahalgam is positioned at the heart of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Because of its amazing scenic beauty Pahalgam is known as the Valley of Shepherds. Located at a height of 7200 ft, Pahalgam is surrounded by the beautiful snow-covered Himalayan ranges, eye-catching valleys, dense forests of pine, and great locals. If you want to spend your monsoon vacation in a different way this time then Pahalgam can be a great choice for you. These days many people visit this place in the monsoon season and recommended it perfect for holidaying in this season.
- Khajuraho: Khajuraho is the destination of temples with excellent erotic sculptures which will surely impress you. It is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. If you have some time in hand to take a tour of the history of India then visit this place. You will get to learn many things about the history of this place, the rulers, the attack of British and how and why these amazing temples were constructed. In the monsoon months the weather here is vey soothing and you will love exploring the temples one after another without feeling stressed or tired.
- Darjeeling: It is another hill station of India which is just not beautiful but also impresses the nature lovers with its excellent wildlife. Located in the foothills of Himalayas in the state of West Bengal Darjeeling is surely a destination worth visiting in this month.
We picked these above 10 places for you to welcome monsoon in india 2019 with a pleasing mood full of happiness and excitement.