Why is 15 seater tempo traveler good for Delhi Jaipur trip?
Posted On August 22nd, 2023
Travelling in a group and that too for a short trip seems to be an interesting thing and these days many prefer to do so. In case you are planning for Delhi-Jaipur trip with your family and relatives then why not book a 15 seater tempo traveller for the trip. This will make the trip a comfortable one and you will get the chance to enjoy chatting with your family members while travelling.
The added advantage which you can gain by booking a 15 seater tempo traveller is that you will save a lot in your travelling. Rather than booking tickets for every individual in the trip for a bus, train or flight , you just need to a pay a lump sum money which is much lesser in comparison to the price you pay for every individual’s ticket.
Tempo Traveller Hire offers affordable and budget friendly 15 seater tempo traveller on hire. You need to specify the date on which you are planning to travel and for how many days you will need the temp traveller. The tour and travel company will share the cost which you need to bear. They will allot an experienced driver for the trip so that the group is safe and secured on the road.
All modern facilities which travellers expect while travelling are made available in this tempo traveller. Some of the key features of this van are:
- Comfortable Pushback Seat
- Good quality Sound System.
- Color LED flat Screen
- Options for AC & Non-AC made available
- Well equipped ICEBOX and First Aid Box.
- Trained cleaner in company Uniform
- Well trained driver
- Internet Services of WiFi 3G 4G Speed (at extra cost on demand)
- Mineral Water Provided
- On request Local Guide provided
- Flexible Payment options
There is no need to think twice. Just book a 15 seater tempo traveller today and enjoy your trip to Jaipur with your family.
- Group Travel: If you are travelling with a large group, a 15-seater tempo traveller gives enough of seating. Booking many smaller vehicles may be more convenient and cost-effective.
- Comfort:Tempo travellers are designed to be comfortable. They usually offer comfortable seating, air conditioning, and ample space for passengers to rest on long travels like Delhi to Jaipur.
- Convenience: Having everyone in one car makes group planning and communication much easier. It also decreases the possibility of someone becoming lost or separated throughout the journey.
- Cost Effective: Renting a single 15-seater tempo traveller can frequently be more cost-effective than hiring multiple smaller vehicles. It can also save money on petrol and tolls.
- Luggage room: Most tempo travellers have enough luggage room, so you won’t have to worry about cramming your items into a small space. Time-
- Itinerary Customization: You can tailor your trip’s itinerary to your group’s tastes. A tempo traveller provides flexibility, whether you want to make certain stops along the journey or follow to a strict timetable.
- Saving: Having fewer vehicles allows you to save time at rest stops, toll booths, and other potential delays. This means you can get to your destination faster.
- Entertainment: Some tempo travellers have entertainment devices such as DVD players and screens to make the ride more enjoyable.
- Local Knowledge: Experienced drivers may be familiar with fascinating locations to visit or decent places to eat along the route.
- Safety: Travelling in a group in a single car can improve safety, particularly while travelling on new routes. It also makes it easier for the driver to monitor the group’s well-being.
The Final Point
It is, nevertheless, critical to hire a tempo traveller from a reliable and licenced service provider. Check that the vehicle is in good condition and that the driver is experienced and has the required licences. Also, plan enough rest stops and breaks into your route to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety.