Let’s go to Braj to play Holi in a hired car
Posted On February 27th, 2023
The real joy of Holi, a traditional folk festival full of Abir-Gulal, music and dance, is found only in Braj.
- Thakurji plays Holi with his devotees daily in this festival which lasts for more than a month in the temples of Krishna Nagri. Holi festivities begin on the day of Basant Panchami and end on the day of Dhulaidi.
- However, in some areas Holi is celebrated till a fortnight after it. Holi of Ladliji temple in Barsana located in Braj and Huranga Holi of Dauji temple of Baldev are such unique celebrations which are enjoyed by tourists not only from our country but also from abroad in large numbers.
Braj’s Holi is going to start, Lathmar Holi will be played on February 28
The Top 6 Reasons to Hire a Car from Delhi to Mathura in Holi
- Reasonable prices ,
- Flexibility Convenience,
- Hygiene enhancing the vehicle,
- Combat the traffic,
- Over-exhausted drivers,
- Discard train or buses routes .
Things to do in Holi at Mathura
- Attend the celebrated Holi festivities at the Banke Bihari Shrine,
- See witness the Lathmar Holi in Barsana,
- Attend the Phoolon Wali Holi celebration at the Shree Krishna Janmasthan Temple.
keep these 3 things in mind while playing Holi in Braj
- If your skin is dry then you should not play with colors. Before playing Holi, if you massage coconut oil well in your whole body, then it will be of great benefit. Apart from this, it is also necessary to apply mustard oil in the hair so that the colors can be easily removed while taking a bath later.
- Never forget to apply sunscreen if you play Holi in the sun for a long time. Apart from this, you can also apply thick colored nail paint on your nails. It has often been seen that once the color is applied to the nails, it becomes very difficult to get rid of it.
- Apart from this, there is a special need to take care of the eyes as well. Our eyes are very sensitive and they can get damaged due to the chemicals in the colours. During this time, if we keep sunglasses on the eyes, then we can save the eyes from harm.
Noted: This will be the system
- Two wheelers and rickshaws will not ply during the fair. Devotees will have to reach on foot.
- The Mela area will be monitored with 177 CCTV cameras.
- 39 parking and 38 barriers have been arranged for the fair area.
These Braj offer unique and memorable experiences for those looking to escape from Delhi for the Holi festival. From the historical and cultural richness of Mathura and Vrindavan, to the stunning natural, Mathura Holi promises an enriching life experience.
Ans. The Dwarkadhish Temple hosts large festivities on the day of Dhulendi (or Holi). However, you can go to Vishram Ghat to see how bhang is made and perhaps even try a glass before you tour the temple. When the Holi of gulal and colours starts at 10:00 am, be prepared to arrive at Dwarkadhish Temple.
Ans. On Holi, it is completely secure to be in Mathura. The only precautions you need to take are those that are common sense, such as keeping your distance from inebriated groups of boys or men, looking for a secure place to go if you become engulfed in the crowd, etc.