Tempo Traveller hire for Chandigarh
Posted On September 3rd, 2016
If you are planning to visit Chandigarh with your friends and family members then it will be ideal for you to go for Tempo traveler hire for Chandigarh for a comfortable and enjoyable trip. The Tempo travelers that are made available for groups for Chandigarh trip do offer luxurious facilities. Passengers can take easy and comfortable ride as seats of these Tempo Travellers are designed uniquely with enough leg space for the passengers.
Local sightseeing in Tempo Traveller in Chandigarh:
Before you plan for the Chandigarh trip it’s important for you to know the major places of visit. Let us have a look at the most famous tourist spots in Chandigarh which you must explore.
- Rock Garden: Among the best attractions in Chandigarh, you should not miss to the Rock Garden. This garden is situated near Sukhna Lake.
- Rose Garden: Another famous and well-known garden in Chandigarh is the Rose Garden. This garden is also famous as Zakir Hussain Rose Garden which is spread over 30 acres of area. There are other various types of medicinal herbs which also grow within in garden.
- Pinjore Gardens: This beautiful garden was constructed by a Nawab during Mughal Dynasty. Here we can notice beautiful mixture of Rajasthani as well as Mughal architecture
- International Dolls Museum: This is another area which is always to be visited. Here you can take a look of different types of dolls of 25 countries. In the year 1985, this museum was established by Indian school of Child and Welfare
- Terraced Garden: Terraced Garden is a famous picnic spot and this garden covers almost 10 acres. This picnic place is situated at the foothills of the great Himalayan Shivalik Range. This is suggested that you can go for Tempo traveler hire for Chandigarh to visit this garden in the evening.
- ChattBir Zoo: This is also famous among the tourists and this famous zoo is also known Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park.