Rajasthan, the popular desert state is famous among the travelers all over the world. Palaces and forts are the prime attractions of the state. Wherever you visit in Rajasthan, you will get the chance to hear the stories of bravery of the kings during their rulership. So, let us have a look at the top five tourist destinations which are must to visit while you are planning for a trip to Rajasthan. Here we present the popular Palaces to explore in Rajasthan
- Amer Fort: The architecture of Amer Fort discloses the excellence of the people of that period. There is no doubt that you will become spellbound once you take a look at this Amer Fort and it numbers of gates. Apart from the sense of architecture, the knowledge of the science among people deserves a round of applause.
- Umaid Bhawan: A trip in Rajasthan can never be completed if you do not visit the Umaid Bhawan. This bhawan is known as one of the largest private residences within the world. The construction of Umaid Bhawan was completed in the year 1943 after 14 years of the start. The ancestors of famous rulers of Rajasthan till now reside here. Well, a certain portion has been handed over to Taj Group to continue the portion as luxury hotel.
- Lake Palace: Lake Palace in Udaipur is one of the most attractive as well as significant travel destination in the state of Rajasthan. Previously this construction was known as Jag Niwas. The serene beauty of this lake has the ability to attract people all over the world. The lake on which the palace has been constructed is known as Pichola Lake. The entire construction of this palace has been done with white marble and hence this shows an excellent elegance. At present this hotel has been converted into luxurious hotel will all modern facilities.
- Hawa Mahal: In jaipur, one of the most beautiful attractions in jaipur Rajasthan. Due to the existence of 956 windows, this palace has been named as Hawa Mahal. The basic structure of this palace has been designed similar like the shape of the crown of Lord Krishna. During the ruling period of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh the construction of this palace was started.
- Monsoon Palace: In Udaipur this palace is one of the prime attractions among the tourists. This palace is also well known as Sajjangarh palace. The best thing about this palace is that it is located on the top of the hill and from here tourists will be able to get an exotic view of the whole city.
Well, once you are planning for a trip in Rajasthan, you should not miss those five destinations mentioned above. Book the trip with a reputed travel agent so that you can get the chance to experience the taste of royalty.